Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Show! Urban Craft (Again!)

Winged Beast Outfitters is heading down to Urban Craft in Ottawa, yet again.
This Saturday, May 5, 2012 @10am-2pm
The GCTC, Holland & Wellington Free Admission!

Ottawa is lucky because I'll be showcasing some new shirts and skirts, which are very much way better than my grainy smartphone pic suggest...

All these shows in a row at Urban Craft have been forcing me to keep rolling new stuff out. To help with showing it off, I'll also be showcasing a new display rack for my kids clothes. I am making it out of materials scavenged from the construction site next store! More to come on that.

And finally, I am practicing my hand at doing paper prints. I'm not deft, ye... but watch out for hangable/frameable prints this fall!

Art = Classy





No comments: