Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Interviews Galore!

From my Instagram feed. Look for Stirlbot. 
Winged Beast Outfitters recently appeared, in full interview form, on the prolific Ottawa scene blog, Apt. 613. Thanks to Eva, I come off as someone who sort of maybe might know what he's talking about.

And then, other interviews? Well, yes. Today, I raced across town from the library where I worked for an interview with a kind (and lightspeed note taker) journo from Metro News. Lesson this interview taught me? Pace myself and no sense rambling about everything, if the poor guy can't keep up. Anyways, hopefully this will be out soon.
Other news:

Wolfe Island Music Festival is a confirmed go. Watch out Kingston!

Right now, thanks to the Curious Collective, I'm contributing to the general ambiance (pronounced "am-bee-aaanse") of the Ottawa Jazz Festival. Come by Canada Day for free concerts (Hooded Fang!) and check their tent out.

Don't forget to check out the Facebook page... updates happen there fast as fast can be. And, as usual, you're welcome to peruse my online store.

No comments: