Monday, December 13, 2010

Winged Beast lands in Montreal this Weekend!



Last weekend took me surprise. Old Man Winter zapped me with a debilitating cold. Which meant, I had to cancel my appearance at the Shang Craft Sale in Ottawa. It is really frustrating to disappoint fans and event organizers. That's how it goes sometimes ... anyways, I'm recovered now and looking forward to my last show of the 2010 season.


That's right. Puces POP in Montreal. I'm very stoked ... but also a little nervous. This is probably the most renowned and hippest (if you go by hipness) that I've ever done. I guess it's a lot like moving up a level in Final Fantasy or whatever. Bigged crowds, higher prices and talent. I've been to the show and everyone i saw was pretty darn talented. I'm happy to be included. It's a compliment I appreciate. I just, you know, want to make a good impression. So, I'm taking extra time this week to settle all the little details, so I can put my best foot forward.

Show details:
December 18-19th
at the St-Enfant Jesus church on St-Dominique at St-Joseph. Map.
It's run 11 am to 6 pm both days.

Puces Pop website.

I'll have some new things to sell.  Including boss new scarves!

And also greeting cards! Just in time for the holiday's final lap.

Long story short. If you're in Montreal this coming weekend, drop by, do your last minute holiday shopping, and don't forget to say hi to me!

Cheers.

No comments: